Kynic

Kynic

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers First

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

18 week belly pic



I think I may be starting to 'pop'! While I still don't look very "pregnant" standing up... I can definitely start to see a difference and the scale is sure to remind me that this little one is growing away! I just noticed (I believe Sunday night) while lying in bed, that when I lay flat, the belly bulges up! I was blown away. I can feel EXACTLY where the baby is. It's very hard and obvious. I can also feel little flutters of movement here and there... but nothing that I'm able to identify just yet! I know it's only a matter of time before I feel a big giant kick and my belly looks like a beach ball ;)

In other news.... Travis and I have been about to bust for two weeks. That's right! The time is HERE!!! THis Thursday is the grand reveal! Send us some open leg vibes! I'm hoping the little one cooperates and shows his/her goods =) =) =) I'll be sure to update soon!

4 comments:

  1. It always seemed to me that both my boys were more active in the womb right after I drank a lot of fluid. So maybe try drinking a nice big cup of water before the ultrasound so baby H is moving all around and giving you plenty of oppurtunities to see "the goods"

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!! I can't wait to hear! I'll be sending some open leg vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, girls!!! And CONGRATS Sam!!! I tried comenting your blog but it didn't show up! I am SOOOOO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about to bust to hear the news!!! Movement, how exciting!! This is an amazing thing we're experiencing, congrats on the progress :) now post the gender already!!!!!

    ReplyDelete