Kynic

Kynic

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers First

Friday, August 28, 2009

27 week appt

Yesterday we had our 27.5 week appt. and I had my glucose tolerance test. I was only able to have toast for breakfast and my appt wasn't until 3, so I was pretty hungry by the time we got out of there!! Everything looked great. The "juice" for the test wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be, but it certainly wasn't delicious ;) After I drank the juice, we went back to be seen. I had a bit of a meltdown after getting weighed (I am still struggling a little bit with this, but I think 90% of it is totally hormonal). Travis convinced the dr. that I'm a nut :) Thanks, hunny!



After I got myself together, the rest of the appt. went great. The baby sounded wonderful and it appears that he has flipped head down. He's definitely not engaged and will do some more flipping (hopefully not too late and get stuck breech!!) before it's all over. I knew he had flipped because my belly looks a bit different and I've been feeling feet in my rib cage! I signed off for my vaginal delivery and hope and pray we're able to follow through with that! They went over the delivery process and were able to ask some questions. Overall, it was a great appt. After my final blood draw, we finally got out of there around 4 and headed straight to Chick-fil-A :D This is becoming quite the riutal for us! I'll know the results of the GT test in a few days.



Until then, we're BEACH BOUND for the next week! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and update upon our return. This vacation is LONG overdue and we couldn't be more excited!!

XoXO

No comments:

Post a Comment