Kynic

Kynic

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers First

Monday, October 19, 2009

35 week bump and a quick update



Many of you have been asking for an update and I apologize that I've yet to post one! Afterall, I have been couch-ridden. There's really no excuse ;) I have remained on bedrest and will continue to do so until October 30th when we find out if the baby has done any growing. I must say, I am INCREDIBLY INCREDIBLY blessed. So many people have reached out to us, we've had tons of phone calls, visitors, thoughts and prayers. We are SO very grateful for everyone's support! My job has been so gracious and good to me- I couldn't be more thankful. My husband has been amazing and so accommodating- despite his many trips to the woods, he's still been extremely supportive and sacrificed a great deal! My parents and in-laws have been a godsend! And thank you to all of our wonderful friends as well!

I've been keeping busy with company from my mom, baking, folding clothes from the couch, working on my lap top, scrap booking and watching movies! I look forward to returning to my normal activities as soon as I can but know I am doing what is very best for our little baby boy! We can't wait to meet him!!!

We don't really have an update on the baby and won't know much until our follow up ultrasound on October 30th. We do have a regular appt. tomorrow and I will update afterward if there is any new news. Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers!! We'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment